Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our Anniversary

Today is Cici and my First year Anniversary. It is also Rob and my Thirty-nineth year Anniversary.

My present to Cici was just to hang out with her today. No plans, no agenda. She came to me at the gate and I just smoothed my hands over her, stopping where they wanted. Her present to me was she stayed with me soaking me in. I stood in one place and she moved around me. She licked, chewed, gut sounds increased, lifted her tail to pass gas (oh how wonderful) and yawned and yawned and yawned. What could be better?

I am noticing she likes the energy work better than scratching or even massage. And quite often after she chews and sighs she will turn her head to me and want to put her nose in my hands, which I offer cupped to her. She will then wiggle her nose in them and lick.

No comments: