Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How About.....?

Today I brought out the tarp. Haven't played with that for a while so I thought it would add variety. How about a crumpled pile of tarp? Cici looked at it and nosed it. Then she pawed it and then she walked over it. Okay that was easy.

How about playing the circling game where she had to step on the tarp along the circle. Walk no problem. When I asked for trot she would trot around the circle, come to the tarp and purposefully walk over it and trot once past it. No hesitation about the tarp, but clearly it was meant to be walked over. Hmm how interesting. I love when she makes up her own games.

Change of direction, same thing. So how about I ask her to trot over the tarp and it was like, of course, what's the big deal?!?!

I thought okay how about tarp flapping around her. With the radio playing Sugarland's Stuck Like Glue, I lifted the tarp up and down dancing around Cici. She just stood there, oh how boring, and licked and chewed.

How about tarp on your back? Or how about wearing a blue tarp bonnet?



No comments: